The Victorian Rock’n’Roll Dance Association Inc
Registered No: A0023069L
The VRRDA logo and slogan may not be reproduced in any form without the written consent of the VRRDA Committee.
© Copyright 2005 VRRDA
UP HERE FOR THINKING VRRDA Classic Rock Lyrics Quiz Number One
1. Ritchie had a girl. What was her name? Donna. Ritchie Valens – “Donna”
2. How could Johnny play a guitar? Like ringing a bell. Chuck Berry – “Johnny B Goode”
3. What is at the end of Lonely St? Heartbreak Hotel. Elvis Presley -
4. Who makes Richard ting-
5. How old was Chuck’s Marie? Only six years old. Chuck Berry – “Memphis”
6. Where does Wee Willy Brown go? He goes around and around. Lou Graham – “Wee Willie Brown”
7. Try to take a tiger from where? His daddy’s side. Elvis Presley – “Stuck On You”
8. Who would you know if you see her? Sweet little Sheila. Tommy Roe – “Sheila”
9. What colour was Nadine’s Cadillac? Coffee coloured. Chuck Berry – “Nadine”
10. How many times is it safe to look at Brian Setzer? Twice. Look at him again and there’s gonna be a fight.
Stray Cats – “Rock This Town”
Be a Classic Rock Lyrics Quiz Master on the VRRDA Facebook page
Submit your list of ten questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with each answer list the artist/band and the song title.
Tell us your club, dance school, band or whatever affiliation too.